“Burgers to die for!”

Marlowe's Burger Restaurant
Order Online
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came here with one of my friends and we are still talking about how amazing the burgers are! They were so tasty. We will definitely be getting a deliveroo from here soon :)

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (97)

Reviewed January 6, 2020

I have been visiting Marlowe's for months after being shown their Instagram page and deciding I had to visit. The staff are always friendly, calm and attentive, and it is nice to be able to speak to the chef behind the kitchen bar. I was on my own this visit, and had one of their draught pints, and the Christmas special burger, 'The Resting Grinch Face' (good name !!). Burgers are always amazing and the vibe is great - good tunes.
I can't wait to return and show more friends this place, I love it!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

I visited with friends and my expectations were high, having heard good things. However, I was disappointed - slow services, chips weren’t cold and generally felt like a very average burger place. Such a shame

Reviewed December 5, 2019 via mobile

Stumbled across this burger restaurant in Tunbridge Wells and was very glad I did. Not only are the staff (Alex and Oscar) first rate, both at cooking and topical discourse, but the food was awesome. Treat yourself to a burger there and get yourself a happy belly. 5 star. Rating, not reference to dodgy incestuous 1980s pop band.

Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

Best burger I've eaten in the South East. In fact probably the world! Absolutely amazing. Can tell as soon as you walk through the door. The food smells fresh/clean. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Drove up from Maidstone as saw on Instagram, worth every penny! Will be returning soon!

Date of visit: October 2019