“ALWAYS RELIABLE”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Another lovely meal last night in Sucheera's - the place was packed, as it so often is, but we didn't have to wait too long for our food or drinks. The menu has changed slightly since our last visit - so sadly no more Moo Ping (spicy pork skewers) - and my husband was most distressed by the fact that he can no longer order ultra-hot chilli sauce to accompany his prawn crackers (I suspect he was the only one who ever wanted it...) On the upside, they are now offering Chicken Laab, which is a Thai standard - I was always puzzled by its absence from the menu. There are several other new dishes too, to keep things interesting for those of us who are regulars. There's always a lovely buzz in Sucheera's - because of the guaranteed atmosphere, we tend to choose it for special celebrations as well as weekday meals. I really like the interior of the restaurant too - smart and quirky, it adds character. Probably our favourite restaurant in Tunbridge Wells.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Not like us, but went for the set menu, fantastic value, fantastic food and fantastic service. Was really busy but staff were really accommodating without being overbearing. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

New refurbished, with another room added upstairs, tho better for large groups than couples perhaps. Food amazing as ever, and if the range of bottled beers doesn't take your fancy you can ask for a draught pint from the bar downstairs. Great service and if you're in a hurry for the theatre very speedy with food.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Went there on a Saturday evening, the place was full to the rafters. Went with old friends so the company was good too. Staff apologised for the service at least twice, but who wants to have course after course served at express train speeds? We weren't in a hurry - had too many nights when we've got home halfway through the evening having had only a good half-night out.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

During a recent trip to the UK I went to this restaurant twice within a month as it was so good. The restaurant itself is very well presented, it has authentic Thai fittings including a tuktuk parked outside. the resaurant is very clean and tidy. There is a small garden out the back which the restaurant looks onto. The setaing has been well thought out. There is sufficent room to have your own little party inside and not have to overhear other people conversations.

Joy, is the manager of the resaurant and she is a delight. She personally meets you at the door with traditional Thai greetings. On the second visit she even reclled our names and what drinks would had from the previous visit.

When it came to the food, I felt I was sitting in a resaurant in Thaliand. the food is incrediable. They use fresh ingredients and it was so well cooked it melted in your mouth and pending on the strength of the chillies, it was able to melt your mouth as well, so be careful as to how hot you ask for your meal.

On both ocassion I have loved the experience. this place is diffently on my 'to do' list on my next visit to the UK. I 100% recommend it if you are in the neighbourhood.