“Delicious and very good value.”

Sucheera Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The SuCheera is simply the best Thai restaurant in Tunbridge Wells. Excellent value for money and delicious food.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Very authentic and deliciousThai food. The staff cant do enough for you. Definately worth a visit

1  Thank Suzi I
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is my all time favorite Thai restaurant, mainly because I love the Thai king prawn red curry there. No other Thai does this dish to quite the same authentic standard, in my opinion. It just has that edge over the others. As with all Thai restaurants, the staff know better than any other nationality how to make you welcome and feel valued and special. it is always busy, and eating in the evening is my preferred time to be here, although they do a lunch time slot, too. We would visit more frequently as Thai food is our favorite, but we don't live locally anymore, which is a shame. I am hoping we can come here on my birthday. Fingers crossed!!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Always. A. Welcome smile always good. Service quality. Food at a reasonable price

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I love this place,especially the Thai bar downstairs,so much atsmosphere albeit a bit small!! Its great for a night out and if you want a more quiet maybe romatic meal upstairs in the restaurant is perfect. The staff are friendly and attentive,however the don't cope very well if they are very busy so waiting time can be a bit much. Apart from that the lunchtime menu is great and reasonably priced. The food is excellent and really authentic.. Everytime we visit we come away with a litlle gift,last time was a sort of origarmi key ring. An once when the waitress realised I was there for a birthday meal with my friends she brought me out a rather large dessert with cake and Ice cream and a candle in the top,all free of charge. I thought that was a lovely gesture.