“Still hungry.”

Ranked #49 of 203 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We went here on a sunday night. I have been to other pizza expresses all over south east but found the amount of topping on both our pizzas were very small compaired to other p expresses. Example i had no more than 4 small peices of chicken on my pizza and it was also burnt on edges. Service was average. Was not offered any pepper from waitress like in other places. And when i got my own pepper from another table it was empty. Still hungry on leaving.

1  Thank kirstybee123

Reviewed July 9, 2014

This was my first visit here and will be the last. I did not use the restaurant but had a take away pizza. I asked for a large thin based pizza with tomato, cheese and pepperoni. While waiting I noticed that the restaurant was very clean and well laid out. There was even a table with writing material for children to use. Staff were very pleasant and friendly. The base of the pizza was thin as asked for, but, unfortunately, so was the topping. This was a real shame because what was there tasted really nice. There was just not enough topping. I get more from a supermarket pizza at a lot less cost.

3  Thank Tillyviv
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Everyone in my family ordered something different and we all enjoyed it, which shows Ramsgate Pizza Express can do lots of types of pizza well! I ordered a plain margarita, and it was heavenly. The position of the building gave me a lovely view out of the window: The beautiful harbour.

1  Thank Isaac D
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Was quite busy they maded sure we got a table with a harbour view however it lead us to having sun in our eyes after 15 min our waiter noticed and happy pulled the blind down

A typical run of the pizza express my only issue was on that particular day they had run out of a lot of things ie chips , vanilla ice cream and tissumia

1  Thank Rachel L
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Service here is excellent. The manager seems to run a well oiled ship with a smile on her face. The setting is beautiful, with many tables directly overlooking the harbour. My tip is to book in advance as it gets very busy and to ask for a table with a harbour view. Brilliant location.

2  Thank Sarjj