“Great staff, delicious food, lovely little restaurant”
Review of Bon Appetit

Bon Appetit
Ranked #8 of 205 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2013

A really lovely boutique restaurant with really friendly staff and owners.

The food has been delicious on every visit (and we have eaten there a lot!) - we've been going since summer 2011 whenever we are working in the area. Adventurous ingredients are used to make some really wonderful dishes.

The warm fresh crusty bread with olive tapenade, balsamic vinegar and olive oil makes a lovely start to the meal.

I've had lovely scallops and monkfish there, and the duo of Barbary duck is a firm favourite with my colleagues and I, along with the vegetarian open ravioli with butternut squash, spinach, and goats cheese etc (which I've had a number of times over the last few weeks!), washed down with a lovely glass of the house red!

We will definitely be going again whenever we are working in the area.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great venue thank you for making my birthday lunch very special. Very accommodating and family friendly I took or 12 week old baby and it was a very relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We visited once as we love going to France and eating fresh imaginative food we thought this
Place would maybe bring back fond memories of all those lovely meals, but alas no it wasn't
To be,it smelt of fried food and such a pokey little place with no atmosphere and staff who can't wait
To go home, nothing imaginative on the menu try The restaurant further up it never disappoints.

3  Thank beamer_bird
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Beautifully cooked, beautifully presented, complementary bread served with tapenade, olive oil, and balsalmic vinegar. Lovely atmosphere.
Great service with a smile.
Definately go back.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have to recommend a visit to this place, it's not certainly not cheap but for your money you get a restaurant with outstanding, beautiful food, attentive waiting staff AND a superb view overlooking the harbour. Good value, i'd say so!

The only criticism I would make is they should provide the food menus on a piece paper as the board writing proved difficult for some diners.

Ramsgate has some excellent places to eat, Bon Appetit for me was close to perfect.

1  Thank davefrank03