“New Premises for an established restaurant”
Review of Il Tricolore

Il Tricolore
Ranked #5 of 212 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2017

We arrived when they had only been in their new premises for 2 days,but everything was up and running smoothly. We had an excellent meal with excellent service. Although not eating until 1.30pm if was quiet when we arrived, but by the time we left it was pretty full and buzzing

1  Thank seagull2306

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Once again excellent food and outstanding service. I love this restaurant the food is freshly cook presented beautifully and served by very attentive waiters. I can’t remember how many times I have visited this restaurant but will never be enough.
Also I am delighted that they have moved to bigger premises as it means the chances of getting a table are much higher.

1  Thank Bradbybabe
Reviewed December 1, 2017

Just had the most excellent dining experience in this restaurant - in their new location at 13 Harbour Street. The most helpful and hospitable staff; superb quality of meals and delightful ambience. Our first visit to Il Tricolore but we would return again tomorrow everything was so good. We have dined in many Italian restaurants in different locations around the UK, but this has to be the best! Would recommend any visitor to Ramsgate to try this experience.

1  Thank Debra G
Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

I was lucky enough to get a table on the opening night of Il Tricolore's new restaurant in Harbour Street, Ramsgate. The new venue is wonderful, with tasteful decor and spacious seating. There is a lovely bar area where you can wait for your table and additional seating upstairs which can be booked for functions. The place was heaving with regular customers who appreciate the food and service at this great restaurant, which made the atmosphere almost party-like!
As usual, Kas and Ori were on the ball with the service, and Tossi and his team in the kitchen did us all proud.
As it was opening night and the boys wanted to show their appreciation for our support, we were surprised to receive wonderful starters, free of charge. There were arancini, whitebait and calamari on one dish, and an enormous platter full of salami, prosciutto and other meats; cheeses, olives, artichokes and tomatoes. This was all washed down with a complimentary bottle of prosecco. Extremely generous and entirely unexpected. We then made our choices from the menu as normal, although some of us had to rethink what we were having as we were full up from the starters! I had Grigliata Mista, grilled sea bass, scallops and prawns, delicious!
I cannot stress enough how myself and my party enjoyed the night, and sincerely wish Il Tricolore and it's wonderful team, the very best of luck for a successful transition to the new premises. Thank you all for a wonderful evening!

1  Thank Wonny L
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

Eight of us visited to celebrate a birthday. The food was very good with friendly and efficient service. Will definitely be returning in the near future.

1  Thank gmcKent