“Fantastic. ”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Fantastic. ”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My Mum, husband, daughter and I had a fabulous meal here. We had 3 breuchetta to start amazing so fresh and tasty. My husband had prawn cocktail, he really enjoyed is cocktail. For mains we had 3 mozzarella and aubergine pasta again very tasty. My Husband had pasta with mussels and cherry tomatoes again delicious and fresh. We will defently go back. I strongly recommend. The chief is very welcoming and you get great service. Go and find out for yourself how good it is!

4 Thank Emma C

“Great food”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Great service, friendly staff and wonderful food.

Would definitely come here again! Would recommend dining here.

2 Thank Shayonii
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“A Real Gem”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This Restaurant is one not to be missed. The best Italian food I have ever eaten. The owners are so friendly and welcoming and the atmosphere they create is just right. Then at the end of this wonderful dining experience you are not faced with a bill that makes you choke, all the prices are very reasonable for such great food. We will return very soon Thank You.

2 Thank Bernie2303
Thanet
“Such a lovely night!!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

We are here again for the second time and loved it just as much as my first... Beautifully cooked calamari and a lovely tiramisu... Not to mention the divine limoncello and Two people for only £40 !!! Enjoyed my night!!!
Thanks so much !

3 Thank Anny_bubs
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“New restaurant”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Visited this new Italian restaurant in Ramsgate three times in the past month, introducing different friends to this lovely new restaurant. Always a very friendly greeting by the owners Ada and Tosi, The food is well cooked and very tasty. On all visits I have tried a different main meal and have been delighted with each one. The sea bass linguine with mussels, on their 'special' menu was amazing! And the amaretti panne cotta dessert I had was delicious! All the friends and family that have visited with me are very impressed with the atmosphere, food, and choices available.
Unfortunately the restaurant is not in a prime position in the town therefore does not get a lot of passing trade but is only a short walk from a car park, therefore easily accessible.
I highly recommend you try new restaurant at your earliest convenience, before the word gets out and you cannot get a table..... It won't be long!!

4 Thank Wonny L