“Five out of five not enough”
Review of Flavours By Kumar

Flavours By Kumar
Ranked #5 of 201 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An authentic Indian Restaurant opened by a renowned Indian chef Anil Kumar. Food for me has always been an adventure. My aim is to convey my passion for Indian cuisine in a way which gives you a taste of perfect Indian dishes. I hope you enjoy the taste of our Indian cuisine of the Indian subcontinent. We are open daily between 12pm-2.30Pm and 5.30Pm-10.00Pm
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Fine dining Indian style comes to Ramsgate. Limited but varied lunch menu beautifully presented with a veritable explosion of flavours augmented by complimentary between-course titbits. Coming from the Ambrette, chef Anil Kumar has a wealth of experience and this really shines through in the way each wonderful dish is crafted. The service was very pofessional, we can't wait to go back and if I could give it ten out of five, I would.

There are newer reviews for Flavours By Kumar

Reviewed December 21, 2013

After being recommended by friends we decided to try the new “FLAVOURS By Kumar” restaurant in Ramsgate and wow we were not disappointed. I do not normally recommend or make public my views but this meal and the service along with the atmosphere was exceptional. I went for the two-course lunchtime special and my wife the three courses. A tasty appetiser all of which started with a complimentary special juice drink preceded each course along with a delicious dumpling in a very tasty soup.
I will certainly be making many a visit to this venue (hopefully this week) and hope to make my way through the various tasty and good value menus.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Four of us went there for a meal last night and it was one of the best Indian meals we have ever had. Welcoming, food excellently cooked by a very accomplished chef. Very friendly staff, charming waiters. Can't wait to go back. I think this place is going to get very busy.

1  Thank Dilys W
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This restaurant was discovered by chance as we were on our way to Waitrose. The food is the best Indian food I have ever had. It was delicious. The lunch menu is reasonably priced but excellent with added extras to try in between the set menu.

Do go and try. The décor is a little dated, as I think the restaurant has only recently opened.

The staff were attentive, enthusiastic, pleasant and so helpful. Nothing was too much trouble.

We will be visiting again and taking family and friends too.

We never did get to Waitrose! lol

Reviewed December 18, 2013

By chance we discovered this restaurant at lunch time. We decided to go for the 3 course-meal and it was EXCELLENT. We had some appetisers which were very tasty (a good surprise) and also a nice soup between the starter and the main course. My partner and I choose different food and all of them were very tasty, but also very well-presented. The waiter was very friendly and attentive. We will go back again (luckily we live close by) and try the nice dishes which are on the A la Carte menu. We had a bottle of wine, some bottled water and coffees in addition to our food and it was very good value for money. The food is at very high standard and I am sure that in a few months time, it will be difficult to have a table. Go and visit while you can!!!!