“Out to sea” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Royal Harbour Brasserie

Royal Harbour Brasserie
Ranked #43 of 194 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Cuisines: Bar, Seafood, British
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: We serve fresh local seafood in a relaxed environment with stunning views
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Out to sea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Set at the end of the harbour wall, this restaurant does not look like a place you would want to stop at. Outside it is in need of a coat of paint. However, inside it is clean & tidy. Although we only had coffee, the menu looked interesting. Our visit was on a Sunday at lunch time & from the gathering customers it is obviously popular. You look out towards the harbour on one side of the room & into the sea on the other, providing a great photo opportunity.

Visited October 2013

“Beautiful views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We popped it just for a drink after stumbling upon it during a walk. It looks a lot better inside than it does from the outside! We didn't eat as it was too early for us but there are lots of fish choices although some of it looked quite pricey. The selling point for this is the fantastic views across the sea and you can watch the boats. It also has a terrace which would be fab in the summer. It has a nice cosy atmosphere and lots of candles which gave a romantic feel.

Eynsford, United Kingdom
“Nice Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We chose this place to go and have breakfast due to its location, its has wonderful views looking out to sea. We didn't know what it was going to be like inside as when you first walk up to the restaurant its looks nothing like what it actually looks like inside. From the outside it looks dirty and not inviting at all but once you are in there it is like a French bistro, very nice and welcoming, I do think that they could do more on the outside to make it look better and cleaner than what it is but that's my own opinion. My partner ordered the full breakfast and I had the Swedish hash, Unfortunately my hash had a couple of hairs in it but apart from that it was really nice. My partner said her breakfast was really nice, not as good as some other places but still nice, I think the hairs were just a one off as I haven't seen any reviews like this on here and my partner never had any problem with hers so I will give them the benefit of the doubt this time. I wanted to mark this good instead of very good but trip advisor doesn't have that option as it was better than average but I wouldn't say very good, just good. Would I go there again? Yes I probably would and give it another go.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Grays Thurrock, United Kingdom
“Great service. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Top breakfast good service and on a clear day fantastic views
Really good menu the sea food looks the Swedish hash was fantastic

England
“Don't Miss It”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

We went for lunch after spotting it from the sea whilst racing in Ramsgate Week. The location is marvelous at the end of the Eastern Arm with views both over the harbour and out to sea. The food is wide ranging, fresh, tasty and reasonably priced. The staff are attentive and knowledgeable. This is a hidden gem and worth seeking out as the access is not immediately obvious

• Visited September 2013