“Harbour Mastered.......” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Royal Harbour Brasserie

Royal Harbour Brasserie
Ranked #43 of 194 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Cuisines: Bar, Seafood, British
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: We serve fresh local seafood in a relaxed environment with stunning views
Milan, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Harbour Mastered.......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

The external appearance of this brasserie is nothing special but the position is fantastic. Once inside the ambiance is a perfect blend of chic and unique. We had an amazing full English breakfast, both the traditional and vegetarian version , which were faultless. Adrian is an extremely personable guy and highly skilled chef. I live in Italy so know something about coffee and his latte was "buonissimo" . Well done for taking and pulling off such an initiative.."Buon Appettito".Karen \, Milan.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank karenparma68

Margate, United Kingdom
“This place has the potential to be brilliant...and is almost there.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Great place, fab chef, lovely food. Agree with other people about a few of the snagging issues but there is nothing that can't be fixed. For a soft opening really impressed. Gone back several times and will continue to do so and take friends. Good luck with everything. So wonderful to have you open.

Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“A view to dine for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Adrian has created a great atmosphere, with superb food and fantastic value, this restaurant is a great addition to the town!!!! We went for a morning stroll and came across Adrian's fantastic new shabby chic restaurant/cafe we had the best breakfast in a perfect location looking over the harbour. The people there are extremely friendly and they were always asking us if we would like another coffee or checking if we were ok.

I really do recommend this place for families (there were alot of families, looks child friendly) couples, friends or even on your own to come and have a drink. We were so happy with the food and the location we came back for dinner that day, we also booked for christmas day which was absolutely super!

There are small things they could work on but apart from that absolutely no faults!! Loved every minute of it, thankyou for making my day here so enjoyable:)

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Amazing atmosphere and fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I went to this restaurant with my grandma & mum, I really liked the food and found it very friendly. The staff were really nice & helpful & even had toys for children to play with. I liked the decor & the seats were really comfy.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic find, with stunning views!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

I discovered a lovely friendly restaurant at the end of Ramsgate pier. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted with a lovely atmosphere and welcoming staff. I was with my family & I had the Swedish hash which was delicious & piping hot, nothing seemed too much trouble. I would definitely reccomend this relaxed family run restaurant as the place to go when visiting Ramsgate!!