“The most gorgeous cake in Kent”
Review of Riley's Coffee

Riley's Coffee
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Ramsgate
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Café in Ramsgate. Coffee, tea, juice, breakfast, sandwich, Panini, scones, cake. Open 7 days. 8 Queen Street, Ramsgate, CT 11 9 DR.
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We went into café latte while we were in Ramsgate and we saw a great deal on offer, £3.00 for coffee and cake. What a brilliant offer it was, the coffee was delicious and the cake was to die for!!! There was 4 of us so we tried four different cakes I had the hummingbird cake, my partner had the carrot cake and my daughters had the chocolate cake and the coffee and walnut.
There was a great choice of cakes and the staff were very polite and quick to look after your needs.

A MUST PLACE TO GO IN RAMSGATE!!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My wife and I were visiting Ramsgate and came across "Cafelatte". As it was mid afternoon we opted for that days promotion of coffee and cake for £3.00. Both coffee and, our choice, carrot cake were gorgeous. The young man who served us was polite, friendly and informative. If you're in Ramsgate it's a must try!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Wandering around Ramsgate we spotted the board advertising omelette with any fillings for £3.50. Ordered two (two fillings - still same price) and they came, perfectly cooked, with lovely fresh salad. Americanos were excellent and large (unlike the usual two, instead of one, teaspoonfuls when you ask for large. Service excellent and very nice decor. Great little place for a lunch.

1  Thank crobson58
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Went in today with my daughter, first visit.
Coffee was very strong but that may be a matter of taste tea was good.
Coconut cake was nice once some of the jam was scrapped off.
The scone steaming hot and why oh why did they give me squirty cream.
Honestly that is just WRONG.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Ever since I moved to Ramsgate I've been trying to pop in once a week or so. The coffee is great and it's a perfect stop off on the way back from the shops. I've had several AMAZING full English breakfasts here, and to top it off, the staff are always really friendly, which is great as I'm often in there on my own.