“Great breakfast!”

Caboose
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2014

Delicious doorstep bacon and sausage sandwiches coupled with great coffee and really friendly service made our morning. The host was also very helpful with some ideas on what we could do for the rest of the day! Highly recommended.

1  Thank Mark B

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I agree with the visitor who describes Caboose as a boutique cafe, I add that the food is always of great quality and the service friendly and caring.

I am becoming quite a regular

1  Thank Fi M
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Having eaten in this boutique cafe on a number of occasions, it never fails to deliver. Today it was just a quick stop lunch and it was just that. The food was served very quickly, fabulously presented and perfectly balanced. I would consider my wrap to be the best falafel I have ever eaten! Light and full of flavour yet slightly crispy too and once combined with the sweet chilli sauce, well it's a wrap worth every penny! Can't wait to go back & try their Mexican evening menu!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Met a friend for lunch here. She is a frequent visitor and I was a novice! Totally scrummy food, rare to find a restaurant with a vegetarian option that isn't an after though... But caboose caters for veggies beautifully!
Will I return? Too right! And Im looking forward to an evening of cocktails too!

1  Thank hulajojo
Reviewed August 4, 2014

SO IMPROVED OF LATE! The coffee is much nicer - and can be served in a mug, if you ask. ( I donot care for glasses,no matter how hip they maybe at the moment ) Food is delish - esp. avocado on toast with smoked salmon, and actually, far more than I needed…but I managed to et every scrumptious bit. The nachos, on Friday ad Saturday, are really some of the best I have ever had. Cocktails - proper ones - all fab. Dog friendly too! WONDERFUL!