“Definitely the breakfast choice”
Review of Caboose - CLOSED

Caboose
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
UK
“Definitely the breakfast choice”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Having tried a couple of other places, we spotted the breakfasts here by accident when we popped in for coffee.

There are slightly cheaper places nearby, but for a little bit extra here you get a huge jump in quality of ingredients and I really wish we'd discovered this place first.

Visited March 2013

“New wave of Café!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I love caboose.. I feel that its part of a new generation of cool casual cafés. Its so relaxing to go for a coffee somewhere with good music and chatty staff. Laid back atmosphere. Try it out!

Margate, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Eggs were undercooked and coffee had an acrid aftertaste.
Not impressed at all.
When I complained, they were defensive rather than helpful.

Visited February 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Hollandaise out of a jar”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Very poor breakfast consisting of an under-poached egg and hollandaise out of a jar which had more than a vague whiff of salad cream about it. Not my idea of eggs benedict unfortunately.
Pleasant and personable service but food quality not to my taste.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank only1birdistheword
Kent
“Breakfast perfection in Ramsgate!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My friend and I ended up here for breakfast this morning as we both found ourselves with a spare hour in Ramsgate. It was empty when we arrived so we entered a little hesitantly and scanned the menu. Eggs benedict for a fiver? Yes please!!! Our orders (both not quite as stated on the menu) we taken with big smiles and a 'yes we can' attitude, and arrived promptly and beautifully presented. My poached eggs on wilted spinach were perfect and my friend's eggs benedict was delicious. My tea came in a pot with enough for several cups and was served in a gorgeous vintage cup and saucer. There were notices on the wall about 'pop up' evenings, the next one being a Moroccan one which sounds interesting and a great idea. By the time we reluctantly left the place was almost full and buzzing. What a great local cafe/restaurant, I just wish it was a little more 'local' to me!

• Visited February 2013