“A warm & Friendly welcome every time you visit” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Ramsgate
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Fillers Coffee/Sandwich Bar: We are Open from 7:30am to 2:30pm Monday to Friday We are Closed Saturday and Sundays and all National and Bank Holidays.
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A warm & Friendly welcome every time you visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

Fillers is guaranteed to enlighten your taste buds, an excellent selection of coffee’s and hot snacks, the perfect place to grab a drink and a bite to eat with friends, such a lovely man, who is always happy to ensure all requests are catered for. Go to Fillers it’s the best!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Sharon F

Ramsgate, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A truly hidden gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Fillers is a hidden gem in Ramsgate! The hot chocolate is amazing, perfect for a chilly winters day! The selection of paninis are lovely. Can't see a combination you like? Just ask, and they'll mix and match to suit whatever you want! Fillings are generous and just walking in with the smells of all the fresh ingredients or the bacon sizzling on the grill will make your mouth water!

My little piece of heaven!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jennie S
“Can't fault it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

I go to Fillers regularly and it's the best coffee in town. Bacon baguette isn't too bad either!! Not spot the bacon like some places - proper portions and not dripping with grease.
Everything is made from scratch so its hot, fresh and delicious
Can't fault it!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Chris L
“Lovely atmosphere, immaculately clean, delicious food and perfect coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I accidentally stumbled across this place and what a find!!
It was quiet when I arrived and the owner was so friendly and welcoming. I couldn't find what I wanted on the menu but he made me exactly what we wanted from fresh as we chatted. Such a lovely man! I'm glad I didn't arrive ten minutes later as all of a sudden lots of customers arrived they were clearly regular customers as they were all greeted with a smile and first names.

There was such a sense of community and genuine warmth.

I sat down and was taken aback - the most divine hazelnut latte I've had! And the freshly prepared panini with mozzarella and pesto was equally delicious - generous portion and ample filling. Perfect.

As the crowd died down he ensured I was ok and we chatted more. I couldn't believe when he told me he had been there for so many years - the place was immaculate inside and out it was like it had just opened last week.

Toilet facility was also immaculate and fresh smelling.

The jewel of Thanet - perfect for a pit stop.

1 Thank LLee27
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“addictive !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

I treat myself to lunch here on a regular basis! as do many others that work in the surrounding area.
You wont buy a better wrap or panini in town, and yes, undoubtedly Mo serves the best latte and a mean hot chocolate.
The restaurant is immaculate with a very friendly atmosphere. Every effort is made whether you eat in or take away.

• Visited November 2012