“Can't fault it”

Ranked #7 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Ramsgate
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Fillers Coffee/Sandwich Bar: We are Open from 7:30am to 2:30pm Monday to Friday We are Closed Saturday and Sundays and all National and Bank Holidays.
“Can't fault it”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I go to Fillers regularly and it's the best coffee in town. Bacon baguette isn't too bad either!! Not spot the bacon like some places - proper portions and not dripping with grease.
Everything is made from scratch so its hot, fresh and delicious
Can't fault it!

1 Thank Chris L

“Lovely atmosphere, immaculately clean, delicious food and perfect coffee”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I accidentally stumbled across this place and what a find!!
It was quiet when I arrived and the owner was so friendly and welcoming. I couldn't find what I wanted on the menu but he made me exactly what we wanted from fresh as we chatted. Such a lovely man! I'm glad I didn't arrive ten minutes later as all of a sudden lots of customers arrived they were clearly regular customers as they were all greeted with a smile and first names.

There was such a sense of community and genuine warmth.

I sat down and was taken aback - the most divine hazelnut latte I've had! And the freshly prepared panini with mozzarella and pesto was equally delicious - generous portion and ample filling. Perfect.

As the crowd died down he ensured I was ok and we chatted more. I couldn't believe when he told me he had been there for so many years - the place was immaculate inside and out it was like it had just opened last week.

Toilet facility was also immaculate and fresh smelling.

The jewel of Thanet - perfect for a pit stop.

1 Thank LLee27
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“addictive !”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I treat myself to lunch here on a regular basis! as do many others that work in the surrounding area.
You wont buy a better wrap or panini in town, and yes, undoubtedly Mo serves the best latte and a mean hot chocolate.
The restaurant is immaculate with a very friendly atmosphere. Every effort is made whether you eat in or take away.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank spudandstu
Somerset, United Kingdom
“Excellent service, amazing coffee!”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Fillers has been around for a good few years now but it is undoubtedly the best place to get coffee in the area. Have been here many times and the food is always tailored to exactly what you want, even if it's a little different to the menu. Add some of the infused oils for an extra something special to your panini!

The coffee here is unbeatable. Everything here is home made or Fairtrade which makes it even better! Everything is fresh and the hot drinks are just remarkable. The foam is not soapy like a bubble bath that you can blow away, like most coffee you get in town. It's REAL italian coffee, it's perfect. The mocha is my favourite, with that perfect balance between coffee and chocolate - yummy!!! Staff are polite and helpful and so friendly! Prices are decent for what you get and what I like most about this place that it is always so CLEAN, every day looks like it has just been opened. Owners take very good care of it and have very high standards of customer service.

Will definately be going again!

• Visited February 2012