“Ok Chinese but could be better.”

Panorama Restaurant
Ranked #71 of 203 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Special lunch available from £4.50Oriental dining-Authentic Chinese,Malaysian & ThaiEat as much as you like menu available £10.00-£16.90
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

There are lots of good Thai restaurants in Ramsgate but for some reason not many Chinese restaurants. The food is ok, certainly if you want Chinese food you could do much worse. And the eat all you want/can menu is good value. Where the restaurant falls down is the atmosphere. It's quite a big restaurant and even with a several tables occupied it seems empty and a bit lifeless. The service is generally excellent and very welcoming, except for one surly waitress who seemed unable to change her expression or speak, let alone smile! However, will probably go back when nothing but Chinese will do!

1  Thank Chris B

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Best all you can eat restaurant I've been to. Plates come stacked with food and it's delicious - far better than most all you can eat restaurants.

1  Thank hoochiscrazy
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My son, my friend and I visited the Panorama restaurant on a Wednesday lunch time. We had the all you can eat menu where the food is freshly cooked and brought to the table everything we had was absolutely lovely. The staff were very friendly. I will definitely be visiting again and again, I cannot recommend Panorama restaurant enough. I will be bringing my family when the come to visit me again.

1  Thank pachel27
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

There was a table of ten of us, and we were looked after all evening. The food was tasty and delicious. We had such a great evening. I will definitely visit this restaurant again.

2  Thank Greedy_seagull
Reviewed November 29, 2013

we made our first visit to this restaurant this evening. Can only say it's very good with lovely staff, good service and great food.
We will definitely be returning

1  Thank jeanssis