“Brunch”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Would very strongly recommend the brunch that's served on Saturday mornings. The choice is considerable, the value on some dishes (e.g., the light English breakfast) is outstanding and the service is generally friendly and helpful. Can also recommend the restaurant for evening meals. A top-rate chef!

1  Thank Tony B

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Went to Churchills on Friday, it was our first time. We started with mackerel pate & ham hock terrine which was delicious, followed by coq au vin which was superb, we shared dessert as we were full and finished with banofee pie, which was the best I have ever tasted. Only downside my husband had to go to the bar for more drinks.

1  Thank Jennerhouse J
Reviewed May 1, 2014

A very lively venue, full of character, with live performances on certain evenings. A good selection of real ale was complemented by an excellent menu, with interesting choices and good quality.
Service at bar and table friendly and efficient.

1  Thank robertpringle51
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Had a great Sunday roast dinner with friends on Easter Sunday. Food was excellent and staff attentive and courteous. Together with my wife we have eaten a number of times at Churchill Tavern and thought that it was time that we highlighted what excellent food and service they provide. Good value for money for fantastic food.

1  Thank Gary L
Reviewed April 12, 2014

I have to share my experience if Churchill Taverns Pie Night!! It was amazing I managed to devour the delicious Mr McGregors rabbit pie Steak & roasted shallot with a mustard crust my favourite choice, a very second close was the Crispy Greek style spinach & Feta cheese and to finish the Homemade treacle tart made my evening complete. Well done to the staff who were welcoming and friendly in this devine establishment. It never fails to disappoint me. Keep coming up with the innovative ideas and the fabulous food. Highly recommended. Thank you.

1  Thank RUTH S