“Fish and chip supper in Margate centre (on the front)”

Peter's Fish Factory
Ranked #32 of 203 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Stopped in Margate and in this location and the other look really rundown. Peter's fish Factory ticks this box to start with . It has parking out on the front .

The chips were nice , fish cooked specially for us (plaice and haddock) but (as previous reviews) batter was not the best a bit soft .

So glad we went here compared to other 2 round the corner but needs to just get the fish right .

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Lovely food fresh fish and chips not greasy lovely chatty and friendly staff good location right by the seafront the shop was very clean and tidy

1  Thank Waynebrongniart
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I am just reading the reviews of the Fish & Chips at this place. I was there at the height of summer and chose to eat here because of its location.The staff were lovely and very friendly even recommending places to visit while I was in the area, so I am a little puzzled by the negative comments about the staff. Maybe I was just lucky enough to be there on the right day. Unfortunately this is about the only good thing to be said of the place, as the Fish and chips were not good at all. The fish I recall was in a very greasy batter I chose not to eat here again despite being in Ramsgate for a week - that says it all.I was a bit non-plussed at having to wander across the road to put my wrappings in an overflowing litter bin after eating at their tables. Surely they should have their own litter bin in these circumstances Frankly the fish & chip meals in the UK only improved in quality and price the further north I travelled with Scotland being the best.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

clean restaurant plenty of chips , fish fresh cooked good service enjoy the food would recommended if you want fast meal that's the place to go

1  Thank petevikt
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I could not rate Peter's Fish Factory highly enough. We were filming down at the harbour and Claire and her wonderful team dished up the most amazing food when 30 of my team descended on the restaurant all at once, amazingly swiftly and cooked to perfection. They even let me stay behind and use it as a make shift office for half an hour after we had finished! The food was great, the banter was great and I would highly recommend this place to eat.

1  Thank MikeFKream