“Loved it!”

CCCP Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 195 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to CCCP Restaurant Our Restaurant has been open 5 years and we offer you the opportunity to sample and enjoy an insight into our culture, our cuisine and our warm hospitality. You can enjoy a varied menu with something to please everyone. All our food is sourced from the highest quality and all meals are prepared and cooked freshly to order. While your meal is being prepared you can enjoy a glass of excellent beer that has been brewed in St.Peterburg or try one of our many varieties of top Russian vodka, alternatively relax with a glass or bottle of wine from our varied wine list. Also we have a range of different ciders and soft drinks. You will also see in our Restaurant some decorative items you will traditionally find in Russia. This is a small family run and owned business which ensures we are at all times able to offer advice, service and hospitality when catering for all our customers needs from dinner for 2, birthday celebrations, parties or just treating Mum to something a little different. All of the above comes from Russia with love and we Mr Ramsay and Mrs Tania very much look forward to welcoming you to our Restaurant in the near future and making your evening that little bit special.
Broadstairs
“Loved it!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Might not look much from outside, but go inside and find a simple and cosy small restaurant with a lovely atmosphere. The food was sooo good I cannot wait to go back, and the owner was very friendly and helpful, even when mum was trying out her Russian! Would highly recommend this restaurant, but may be best to make reservations as this is quite small.

• Visited October 2013
cccpretaurant, Owner at CCCP Restaurant, responded to this review, December 14, 2015
Thank you for your review on our restaurant, we read all reviews and constantly try to give good value, quality food in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere and very much look forward to welcoming you at the CCCP Restaurant in the future.

Sandwich, Kent
“Great original experience”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We were looking for somewhere to go for my husbands birthday with family and have been meaning to visit the CCCP for ages, so it seemed like a great opportunity!

It was a wonderful choice!

The staff were knowledgeable, super friendly and made us all feel really welcome.

We sampled a really good mix of the menu and all enjoyed everything we had - especially the frozen gold vodka which was a celebratory touch some of the party enjoyed very much!

We will visit again for sure and not just for the food the whole atmosphere and in particular the waiter / owner just made the evening very unique.

• Visited September 2013
cccpretaurant, Owner at CCCP Restaurant, responded to this review, November 21, 2015
Ramsgate,|Kent
“Amazing food at an amazing price.”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I have been here twice this month already as the food is amazing. Great atmosphere, great food and a great price. Highly recommend this restaurant and will be going back again later this month. Everybody that I take here loves it and when you go you will see for yourself.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank ramsgate39
London UK
“Mixed feelings!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Despite the somewhat off-putting reviews we ate at the CCCP Restaurant one evening during our week in Ramsgate. One of our party is Russian and I was curious to try a Russian restaurant. My son and daughter-in-law both had a starter (which I tried!). He had a borsch, which I have tasted before, but this was really, really good. She had a herring salad, which again was very tasty indeed. Unfortunately this was the best part of the meal and I wished afterwards I had chosen to have one. My son had beef stroganoff for a main course, saying cautiously that it was a safe choice. Unfortunately he was mistaken, and complained that the beef was tough. I chose the meat dumplings in bouillon, because my daughter-in-law chose it, and I wanted an authentic Russian dish. I must confess, it was not to my taste. I had mistakenly assumed the dumplings would be like the English suet dumplings, which I admit was foolish, and even my daughter-in-law, who liked the dumplings, thought the bouillon they were floating in was salty and watery. The bouillon was an option – we could have had them with sour cream instead, which perhaps might have been better. However, the icecream dessert was fine. I think maybe I should just had the first and last courses and not the main! I have eaten in a Russian restaurant once before on Moscow Airport, and enjoyed the food, also in a Ukrainian Restaurant in Ufa, which was also delicious, but of course the CCCP is a Soviet Union type after all! I should also say we were keeping the price down, as we had a couple of fairly expensive reastaurants still on our list - this being so, we did not go for the more expensive dishes, which would probably have been more to my taste. So I feel it is a little unfair of me to judge the restaurant on a main course which was not my first preference, which would have probably been the lamb shashlik!

• Visited August 2013
cccpretaurant, Owner at CCCP Restaurant, responded to this review, April 2, 2015
Thank you for your review on our restaurant, we take all our reviews seriously and take on board constructive comments from all our customers, our aim is to provide a good quality meal in a friendly and welcoming restaurant. We look forward to seeing you again where we can provide you with more of what you expect.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great Atmosphere and Interesting Food”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Good atmophere like being in Russia, shame no outside seating as a bit hot, but was a heatwave! Was great to try the interesting food and tasty too.

• Visited August 2013