“Great lunch!”

Ranked #6 of 203 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here for a bite to eat. We both had jacket potatoes, which were filled very generously and we were stuffed afterwards. The lady who served us was lovely and friendly too. I kept looking around the place because there are knick-knacks everywhere, which makes it feel very cosy and old-fashioned, which we liked. Will definitely consider this place next time we're in need of lunch, jacket potatoes are perfect for the gluten-free diet :)

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My top choice to date for a good breakfast in Ramsgate, by far exceeds the majority of other cafes I have eaten in. I found the staff very polite and friendly, providing a great service. With pleasant and comfortable decor, Corby's is worth a visit. I enjoyed my breakfast on the whole, just a shame the scrambled egg was microwaved (but hey that's just not to my liking!)

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We would like congratulate pat and len and all the staff for making every visit to corbys an enjoyable one. The homemade rock cakes are wonderful as is all the food. It is such a friendly place to visit and always very clean. Thank you...

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Lovely to walk in to this lovely little typical cafe style restaurant. Great cakes, good home cooked food. It was a very cold day so i had one of the Hot Chocolate specials which was topped with cream & marshmallows . A very generous portion of carrot cake which was fresh & moist.. Good service & a friendly atmosphere . Reasonable priced food & we would definitely visit again if in the area

Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I are locals who have been frequenting Corby’s every week since it first opened. Pat and her team always make us feel welcome and little things like remembering our usual order make all the difference. The premise is always clean & tidy, with the memorabilia adding a little extra to the surroundings. The food us cooked and presented nicely, and the staff will go the extra mile to help in any way. I would recommend Corby’s to anyone.