“Hits the spot”

Ranked #6 of 203 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

A wonderful traditional tea room with great staff, and never a feeling of just being a customer. I've been going into Corbys for many years, and am yet to be dissapointed. A great place to stop.

1  Thank Mitchy75a

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Staff very good. atmosphere Exellent Staff are locals so we can always chat and put the world to right

2  Thank Tim S
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I come to Ramsgate every summer and where I have a brunch or just a small snack is always Corbey's cafe. The most pleasant thing is the atmosphere with an excellent retro style interier. Hand-made cakes and sandwiches, traditional English tea and coffee are always hot and tasty. I'd advise everybody visit Corbey's as there is no better place to have rest after work, shopping or a small walk along the beach.

2  Thank IgorKuchin
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My fiancé and I have walked past Corby's a few times and finally ventured in today. The staff were all very welcoming and friendly, the service was very quick and everything was delicious! We were also very impressed with how affordable it is and that you do not get just a slice of cake but a wedge. I am sure that we'll be coming back time and time again.

1  Thank Mollfie
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This traditional tea room does the most amazing food I've tasted in a long time, everything is cooked fresh to order, the staff are very friendly and helpful.

This is a must visit for lunch if your in ramsgate town.

2  Thank Littlegerty