“Oh my, Yummy Alert!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Ramsgate, England, United Kingdom
“Oh my, Yummy Alert!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

If you are looking for a '' Curry'' after a night out on the sauce, then this restaurant is not for you, in fact, you would be better off in a restaurant that gives you quantitiy instead of quality, Bhajis the size of small planets filled with flour, and tacky metal hot plates with over cooked day old curry and rice , I think you know what I mean!

This is a grown up Restaurant, with freshly cooked food, quality and quantity, no nasty hot plates, no ' unidentifiable meat' , the presentation of the food is modern, clean and executed with pride and although you pay a little extra , you really do get what you pay for, I am will be returning to this lovely place again and again.

So, birthday party girls after a night out drinking, stick to what you know, which is probably ' Lambrini' and a 'hot Plate' leave this Restaurant to the deserving middle classes!!!!!!

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank Emma F

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Paneer Shashlik”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Probably the closest thing Ive tasted since I got back from India .... would defiantly recommend it, we go there loads now and even order in from here :) ... looking at the other reviews I didnt feel they were that justified, I like the space between getting there and ordering, a more relaxed approach .

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Steve-C-Holbrook
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Is getting worse.......”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The food in this place is never predictable....I do not know if they change their chef to often sometimes it is bland and over cooked....it has deteriorated and I do not think we will be going back....

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Madame_Pompadour66
Minster, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Six of us called in here last night on the off chance of a table. We were not disappointed .Although there were long pauses between courses this suited us fine and gave us a chance to chat. The food was well worth the wait and I would definitely go back again.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank hungary1
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Could certainly do better”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I went here with a party of friends a few weeks ago. When they suggested a curry, I immediately suggested the Ramsgate Tandoori, but they wanted to try this one, so we went to the Saffron instead. What a disappointment! We were kept waiting for ages before they took our order, because they expected us to keep buying drinks and poppadoms. When they did take our order, it took ages to arrive. I have to admit that the food wasn't bad, but it wasn't that good either. It was ordinary! What spoilt it was the atitude of the staff,they were quite surly - not exactly rude - and the time that they kept us waiting. I really didn't like it at all.

• Visited January 2013