“A lovely meal”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My wife and I went here on Saturday night. The food was absolutely delicious. Couldn't fault it. The lady in the kitchen who cooks all meals upon ordering worked so hard and produced really tasty meals. It was also not very expensive. The one down side for me.....the restaurant needs a bit of TLC. I appreciate that not everyone wants modern clean lines in a restaurant - infact I don't either, but I do think perhaps a lick of paint and a bit of attention to the loo would be welcome. Overall though, a very nice meal and we would definitely go back.

2  Thank jamie b

Reviewed May 29, 2014

This is our "go-to" Thai restaurant in Ramsgate

Great value for money and lovely authentic Thai food. Friendly service - it's a lovely family run business and we always come back here when we fancy a Thai meal. Great location too up on the Westcliff arcade with a great view of the harbour

Overall really tasty food and good value for money

1  Thank ces72
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Very tasty food cooked fresh to order in view of the tables. We ate mango beef (scrummy) and prawn panang. Highly reccommended.

1  Thank Rachel-Willetts
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Very good thai food with excellent service, a good selection on the menu and food very tasty, would recommend this restaurant. Prices not as cheap as other restaurants in Ramsgate, this was the same for all the restaurants along the Westgate arcade, but this maybe due to the location which had great views of the harbour.

1  Thank Patsy66
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Very good Thai food, and the best I have in a Restaurant in the UK for a long time. Was made most welcome and enjoyed the hospitality. Defiantly recommend if you like Thai food. A very handy place to eat if you happen to be visiting by boat too!