“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Magnolia

La Magnolia
Ranked #8 of 194 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Family business with a beautiful view and Alfresco sitting on the Ramsgate harbor and authentic Italian cuisine, our dishes are created with passion and with great care for the quality of the products, have a wood-burning oven for pizza, we also won the prestigious award for best restaurant Italian in kent 2009
London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Took my Missis there for her birthday and they looked after is well. Food was really nice but the seafood dish my other half got could have had a bit more seafood about it, but seasoning and flavours were fantastic as was the service.....best restaurant on the parade.

1 Thank Jonesg3000

• Polish first
London
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

we didn't book but they managed to fit us in and glad they did!

Service was impeccable, the food was tasty.
I kept looking at the other dishes coming out and they looked amazing! Pastas, meats all looked yum. Wish we could have tried other dishes.

We had :
Starter, bread, olives kids pizza,salad main, pizza main,2 pints,Shared dessert,tea and coffee all for £55 all tasty, bargain!

• Visited July 2014
“Lovely food and great service”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stayed in Ramsgate for a few days and decided to have dinner at La Magnolia. For starters we had king prawns, thinly sliced beef and bread and garlic butter. All very tasty although portions a little small! For main, I had duck salad which wasn't the best salad I've had, lettuce leaves were turning a bit. My partner had lamp chops which were divine so we ended up ordering another portion! My son had sausage, chicken and lamp chops which were all very tasty. My daughter had spaghetti bolognaisebwhich isn't on the menu but the staff were more than happy to accommodate our fussy children! Dessert was ice cream which was divine, so flavoursome! All in all, we really liked the food but the bill came to £116 which was more than I was expecting!!

• Visited July 2014
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“Very Good.”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

First visit having seen lots of positive reviews. Sat outside and when I saw a 22 strong stag party was also present I did feel the service may suffer but not a chance. Excellent service, lovely place to dine al fresco and a real discovery for me. From the starter of a mozzarella and garlic bread, to the beautiful pizzas and mushroom and spinach sides, everything was gorgeous. My pizza featured chicken, ham and mushroom and a simple but lovely cheese base, add a little of the chilli oil, fantastic. I live in Broadstairs, where I am a little spoiled for Italian restaurants with Posillipo and Prezzo but I will definitely be visiting La Magnolia again. Excellent.

2 Thank dwmarr
yorkshire
“Lunchtime Special Is A Must!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Monday - Friday £9.95 buys you a wonderful two course lunchtime meal.

You REALLY can't go wrong at that can you?

You can choose from about 5 starters and 5 mains ALL of which are great. They are NOT your usual mass-market rubbish either; they are authentic Italian dishes cooked by Italians in a wonderful oven - perfect.

Without doubt one of the best restaurants in Ramsgate BAR NONE.

With a spectacular view over the marina and sea - just great:)

• Visited June 2014