“Authentic Italian and excellent service and atmosphere”
Review of La Magnolia

La Magnolia
Ranked #18 of 205 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family business with a beautiful view and Alfresco sitting on the Ramsgate harbor and authentic Italian cuisine, our dishes are created with passion and with great care for the quality of the products, have a wood-burning oven for pizza, we also won the prestigious award for best restaurant Italian in kent 2009
Reviewed September 16, 2011

We have lived in ramsgate for 8 years and never realised this place was here.
Food was beautiful and we had excellent service. Pasquale was extremely attentive and looked after us, even moving us to a window seat which we wanted.
The food was truly lovely and the ambience of the restaurant great.
The restaurant was busy but service still very fast. My husband is using the restaurant again this week got work and is happy to take his clients there.
We will def b visiting again

Clare and jim

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We live in Ramsgate and eat in the Magnolia quite often. We have just had our wedding reception there and it was outstanding. All of our family and friends said it was the best Italian restaurant they had been to. The food, service and attention to detail were superb. Thank you Luca and all the staff and we will be seeing you soon!

Jean and Peter

Reviewed September 9, 2011

i visited with my husband. It was the most amazng food, my husband had lobster ravioli and i had swordfish and scallops. all 3 courses were perfect. the service was good and look forward to visting again!

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I have visited La Magnolia restaurant in Ramsgate on many occasions and I must say that the food is exceptional and the staff is very friendly and professional. I would recommend this restaurant for anyone who likes traditional Italian cuisine and delicious sea food.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

My swordfish was ancient, and flavourless. My wife's margherita pizza was covered in tomato sauce that would have had to improve considerably to be considered even mediocre. When, at meal's end, I I expressed our profound disappointment to the guy who brought my debit card back, he explained, "We're very busy tonight." As though it's unreasonable to expect a restaurant to be good even when busy!

7  Thank LordWallington