“A great find in ramsgate”
Review of Royal Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Royal Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Finest indian cuisine best location for parties and business meetings
“A great find in ramsgate”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I was looking for good restaurants in ramsgate as I am due to move there soon. Great owner, very friendly and great food. I will be going back.

1 Thank Anita B

Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Great food!”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed eating here as we found the food very good! Pleasant location overlooking the Royal Harbour.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and friendly”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Was in Ramsgate for the week on business, and found this. Food was excellent and consistent with top London restaurants, and very friendly.
Ate here for the rest of the week!

• Visited November 2012
Bedford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bedford Keith”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

My wife Alison and I were visiting ramsgate last week on business/pleasure and decided we would like an Indian meal that evening. On a previous visit in the summer we walked past the Baithak on route to the Italian restaurant two doors down, and noticed the delicious smells and aroma's comming from the restaurant and decided on are next visit we would eat there. Well we did and were not disapointed, the food was excellent just like the food we had eaten on a recent holiday to India. The hospitality as the food was superb as were the views over the marina, we are moving down to Ramsgate permanently next month and will be using the Baithak on a regular basis. If you are visiting Ramsgate and fancy and Indian meal then look no further than the Baithak on the West Cliff Arcade (2 minute walk from the Travel Lodge) you won't be disapointed.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Keith B
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“enticing ..”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have been working from Ramsgate for a while now and would often find myself walking past this restaurant on an evening and sampling the delicious smells as i wander past.
One day i decided to follow my nose to have a relaxed and well deserved meal.
I must say, i was not left disappointed !
The food was excellent and full of flavor. I usually opt for the same thing when i visit an Indian, when i explained this to the manager upon ordering i was pleased that he took the time to discuss the various dishes i was interested in and helped me choose something a little different.
Being mid week the restaurant was not overly busy so i cannot really comment on how quick the service is, as i found my meal was served no quicker or slower than i would have liked.
I will certainly be making a return visit soon !

• Visited October 2012