Tripadvisor

“Great Sunday roast”

Addington Street Kitchen
Ranked #80 of 202 Restaurants in Ramsgate
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My friend & I went for a Sunday lunch & were not disappointed.
The staff were very welcoming & gave us plenty of time to digest our food between courses, which was a good thing as we ended up going for 3 courses!
The food was delicious, cooked well & with a great selection of fresh vegetables.
We had cheese & leek croquettes to start which was accompanied by a spicy dip, delicious!
This was followed by roast beef, my friend had it rare & I wanted mine cooked a little more, which they did without fuss, very pleased about that. This was accompanied by a huge Yorkshire pudding, yummy roast potatoes & 3 fresh veg & a delicious gravy!
My dessert was salted caramel tart which had the thinnest pastry, just perfect, rich & delicious, and my friend had the pecan tart which looked lovely & she said tasted as good as it looked.
We weren’t rushed at all which was lovely.
They also had another part of the restaurant which you could go & eat with your dog, such a smashing idea.
Would thoroughly recommend this place to go for a roast or snack with a relaxing vibe.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (12)

Reviewed November 18, 2019

Fresh and healthy options, including wonderful smoothies. I particularly like their bagels and soda bread options and the cakes are to die for. Nice staff and friendly atmosphere

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 25, 2019

Lunch on Wednesday here with my parents was divine, the mix of freshly made veggie salads and fresh quiches and sausage rolls always look appetising. My Dad enjoyed the Beet smoothie and we just love the quiet friendly atmosphere. We all ordered the same main, but the salads were brought out on a large plate to share which was just perfect for our small appetites and wanting to try it all! I would recommend this highly to anyone who wants fresh homemade, healthy food without the fuss of long menus and endless options.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed March 26, 2019

We had heard good things about this place so went to try for ourselves and we were not disappointed, there was a great selection of sandwiches and cake. I had a salt beef and gherkin bagel, blissful, and my partner had a Brie and fig toasted baguette equally good, and the bread and butter pudding cake was a revelation, a pot of Yorkshire tea and a charming waitress you could not ask for more

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We only had beverages, but the treats in the case looked yummy. Husband’s cappuccino was very good and my hot chocolate was rich, delicious and not too sweet.
They offer vegan and gluten-free items as well.

Date of visit: September 2018