“We have booked up again”
Review of The Foxhunter Park

The Foxhunter Park
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Recommended by a friend , we booked up for a short break , i am so glad we did ,as you enter the park you catch site of the palm trees and you cannot believe you are still in Kent. We stayed in a lodge , all i can say is wow this was like home from home we had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. We ate up the club in the evening, the food was a very high standard . The entertainment got everyone going and was most enjoyable. My family enjoyed there stay so much we have just booked another trip later in the year.

Room Tip: If you can afford the gold class it was well worth the extra
2  Thank rockyKent

Reviewed May 3, 2013

It's a great park and the staff are fab what more can I say it's the best park I have been too we have been looking for ten years to buy one and never found the right one until we went to the foxhunter what a park it's great for the children with a kiddies pool and games room best off its got a great bar for the mums and dads to have a great time and to know the children are save also its great if you have a small dog like me no big dogs and no barking I would love to live there full time

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Mandyspike
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Probably the best caravan site I have been to. Extremely well groomed and maintained. Friendly staff.

Considering we had a dog the quality of the van was top. Quite often you only get the choice of a 10 year old unit but this was new with central heating and a great shower.

Have already recommended to family and friends and will return again later in the year I hope.

1  Thank Jon E
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My children and I stayed at The Foxhunter Park for Easter, and I was really pleased with the overall experience. The caravan had been fitted out with all the mod cons, including central heating. We were very comfortable, and the fresh weather did not effect us inside as it was very cosy. The caravan was located right next to the tennis court and park, which was great for my children who were able to play safely, while I watched from the living room.
The club house was fun, the variety of entertainment was very high and we really enjoyed millionaires bingo! Sadly we did not win, but the prize money was generous. There are quite a few private caravans at the park, which I feel made the experience better as there was a real sense of community and family. Your find that weekend get busy because all the owners families would come and stay, so I was seeing second and third generations of families all together. It had a really nice nostalgic feeling about the place. What is good about the park, is there are no facilities for the kids to ask for endless amounts of money! (there is a small games room with some arcade style games, but the kids used that more as a hang out). The pool was shut because of the weather but it is a really nice pool, with a cool terrace area.

It's all about family time at Fox Hunter which I was really impressed by. The attention to detail with the look of the park, beautiful plants and trees, it really is immaculate.
I would strongly recommend this park to anyone, and we will be returning in the near future.
Thanks for a great holiday and see you soon.

Room Tip: Great location is near the park or tennis courts.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed in a mobile home on the Foxhunter Park. The grounds were immaculate. The staff we so helpful and friends and made you feel so welcome. The restaurant and bar staff were always happy to help and always smiling. The manager John was lovely. I had the best Sea Bass ever in the restaurant and the food was very reasonably prices for such amazing quality! I work as a TV presenter and travel alot and I can honestly say my family and I had the best time ever and were made to feel so welcome by everyone. I highly recommend this holiday park - and we're going back next week because it was so lovely! Rachael Avent and family x

1  Thank RachaelA724
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We have been coming to this site for three years now. And agree with previous post. Not your usual caravan park...... no Loopy rabit here...... Lovely clean and safe enviroment for the children. Well kept grounds and pool area.... All children have to be back to caravan by 12 midnight so no roaming gangs of teenagers, and club nice and relaxed for adult entertainment. Roy the childrens entertainer does an excellent job between 7 and 8. Club menu is very good and if you fancy a change nice pub just outside the gate.
Will be returning for many more years.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank seaside-girls
Reviewed July 30, 2012

ive been coming to foxhunters for 11 years now, i own a caravan on the site also (recently baught)
If you are looking for a haven holiday dont come.. it is a place for adults to relax and children to play. Evening entertainment consists of childrens hour which the kids love.. and bingo! friday and saturday nights have a singer or band. There is a pub a 5 minutue walk from the park (it is not a hike like others have said) and there is a village called minster which is about a 3 minutue drive away. There is a lot of variety of foods in the club house.. and also a small childrens menu. The children can play in the pool.. arcade and in the big adventure play ground. Best holiday park ive been too! (hence why my family come here so often- every weekend now we own one!)

Room Tip: Gold caravans if you have a large amount going!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family