“Cheap Price but Bad Quality”
Review of Symphony Cafe Restaurant - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 24, 2012

First thing to say is that the price is relatively cheap. However, the food is really terrible. Furthermore I am really hacked off with the attitude of the staff. Amongst other things, I ordered satay Beef, I got curry Beef, I let the waitress know the error and she 'pretended' not to understand and... If you're looking for cheap food, couldn't care less about the food qaulity and can tolerate the poor staff attitude. This is your choice.

1  Thank York H

Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband and i visited this restaurant on saturday night whilst staying overnight in folkestone.We went for the 13.90 set menu.We had mixed d'oeuvres which included crispy sea weed,chicken satay,prawn toasts,spare ribs and spring rolls.Next course was the crispy duck,and then the main course,3 dishes and special fried rice.After that they brought us a mixed fruit bowl of oranges,grapes and cherries and that was followed with coffee.

All of the food was freshly cooked ,and very tasty,and served by very friendly staff.I couldnt fault anything!

1  Thank bethgary2017
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

Once again I find myself drawn here for lunch. It is great value and tasty food with fast and friendly service.

Reviewed February 10, 2012

The food was fresh, quick and tasted great - it was the best chinese I have had for a very long time and was incredibly reasonably priced.

They do a fab fried beancurd with salt and chilli! I also went with a meat eater who said their food was very tasty too and there was plenty of it - I love the food warmers to as it was snowing outside!

I would definitely recommend this too all.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

On our visit we found very attentive and professional staff, fair quality house wine and the choice and quality of food on offer is excellent. Combine this with reasonable prices, it was a very enjoyable evening and we would recommend anyone interested in Chinese to give the Symphony a visit and judge for yourself. We will be going back for more crispy duck - super!