“pretty good stay”

Premier Inn Dover East Hotel
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Dover
Reviewed January 23, 2013

good clean easy to find near to the ferry terminal.
The attached restaurant although a couple of minutes walk was good , friendly and efficient staff and a fair menu.

There is a B and Q just up the road for those heading back to second homes in France and a very good Tesco in the same location.

I will stay again as it really was very convenient for my travel to France.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

greeted by lovely warm welcome from all staff. Lovely room we had no:33 which was a room with 3 adult beds so didnt expect as only ordered a doubl so was a nice big room.very clean indeed and modern with large flat screen tv on wall. The only niggle was the road noise over looking a duel carriageway, this was stated at time of booking but as only 1 night stay it was bareable but a lovely hotel apart from that would recommend.

3  Thank sellsie
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for several hours after a fraught overnight journey through France. The night desk clerk (Ray) was superb...we phoned from Calais and he immediately confirmed our room availability. He welcomed us like old friends, and ensured that our few hours sleep would be undisturbed by notifying the oncoming staff that we would be sleeping through the morning. He personally accompanied us to our immaculately clean room. Five stars for customer service and location.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Having been recently refurbished this hotel ticked all the boxes for an overnight stay or even longer. Fresh modern decor and bathroom. Have stayed in Premier Inn on many occasions and would certainly recommend them. Only paid £19 for two people for the night and the room was far superior to many 3 and even 4 star hotels I have stayed in.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night on 30th December when visiting family nearby. Got a really good deal on the room, nothing to complain about - clean spacious room, good bedding, clean bathroom, functional television.. Would stay again

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Fem91
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I used to stay alot in budget hotels when I had to travel for business. I have to say I have NEVER stayed in such a clean room. Even when I moved the single bed, so that my daughter could be closer to my bed, I expected to find dust, rubbish and dirt lerking where it had once stood - there was nothing! Which then prompted me to start checking other areas for dirt (something I would not normally do - but on this occasion I was pretty confident that I wouldn't find anything nasty) and I was right. Bedroom and bathroom were exceptionally clean. Room was modern and well decorated and everything worked. The bed was very comfortable and the water was really nice and hot when I had a bath.

The staff were very kind and efficient, the kids were pleased with the 30 mins of free wifi and the restaurant that we ate at (dinner and breakfast) was also extremely good. Our three children ate for free at breakfast, which was particularly good value and had an extensive range of food on offer. We had a brilliant night away and I could not fault the hotel and their staff in any way. I would definately recommend to others. PS I checked on Trip Adviser before booking this hotel and all the reviews were spot on - it really is as good as we say!!

Room Tip: We had room 5 which looked onto a school playing field - the boys were in room 4 which looked onto t...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stay in a Premier Inn for 4 nights of every week and every Premier Inn I have been to have been pretty much the same, excellent rooms, good nights sleep, an eating place attached (great for a woman on your own) and staff that are always friendly. At this Premier Inn I felt it just tipped the scales of excellent Customer Service with the staff going above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that my stay was pleasant and enjoyable. Well they certainly achieved their goal, the stay here (6 nights) was memorable and I get that 'warm and cosy' feeling inside when I think about it.

Room Tip: Dont be put off by the A2 running alongside, all rooms are double glazed so you dont hear a thing.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business