Amazingly handy for the ferry, this is a hotel up to usual Premier Inn standards; nice rooms, everything clean, comfortable bedding and very quiet. We struggled to find the car park which delayed us by a few minutes (had to go all the way round 2 roundabouts and back again, some clearer signposting would be good). Upon arrival, in a bit of a hurry due to wanting to eat at the pub after checking in and there were only 15 minutes to go before last food orders, there was no receptionist at the desk. We rang the buzzer multiple times and still nobody came. After 5 minutes we went into the pub and were greeted with “there should be someone there” when we explained the situation; yes there should! She eventually went into the back office where she could see her manager sitting and it turns out her manager and the receptionist were sitting in the office chatting. I can only assume the buzzer does not work, but they must know that! If they needed to chat, why not do it at reception where you can see if customers arrive?! When she finally got round to checking us in the receptionist was nice and friendly. All in all this is a good hotel and I would stay again, especially for the £29 we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy great sea views close to the port, with handy links to Canterbury, Calais and London ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dover Central (Eastern Ferry Terminal) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dover (Eastern Ferry Terminal) Hotel Dover
- Premier Inn Dover Central (Eastern Ferry Terminal) Hotel England, UK