“Great Pizzas and Brilliant Value for Money”
Review of Pizza Sprint

Pizza Sprint
Ranked #52 of 176 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Freshly Stone Baked Thin Italian ,DeepPan or Stuffed Chrust Pizzas!!!
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Really enjoy the pizzas from Pizza Sprint - the variety available is good and there is a choice of a very thin Italian style base or a slightly thicker base (which I personally prefer) - however this is not the usual 'deep pan' which is all base and no topping, the base is just thick enough with tasty toppings. There is minimum waiting time for home delivery, which is always a bonus!!

2  Thank Barbara W

Reviewed July 6, 2013

One familiar with small pizza takeaway businesses in Dover, and generally a lot of the South East, would have come to expect a thick, doughy and fluffy base, with too much tomato sauce and enough greasy cheese to lubricate sandpaper. Not Pizza Sprint. The base is thin enough to be authentically Italian (Italian-style being their main advertising point), the sauce is absolutely wonderful and the balance of cheese compared to toppings is nigh on perfect. I have sampled many pizzas from Pizza Sprint (my favourite being the Padana, however my brother loves the Bolognese and my girlfriend the Hawaii) over the years since they opened, and never have I had a single bad experience. As well as pizza so good that it may as well have been made in Italy, the service is prompt and friendly. Many times have I been told over the phone that the pizza will take around an hour, to be pleasantly surprised 30 minutes later. The delivery driver is always warm, talkative and friendly - a credit to Pizza Sprint's service. And the man at the oven himself is never rude or unhelpful (once ordering without a menu, he kindly went through different suggestions - very patiently). Even on the rare occasion I have collected my pizza instead of having it delivered, the chef and the driver are welcoming and chatty - making receiving the pizza just as enjoyable as eating it. And at the bargain prices offered by Pizza Sprint (two large pizzas for under £10!), it's no wonder that I have not introduced a single friend to this takeaway who did not enjoy it.

2  Thank GandalfTheDrunk
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband & I have revered regularly since hey opened. The delivery us always quick & cheerful! The pizza s inexpensive & always delicious with a great range of toppings. Dominoes has just owned n the area, but I would rather order from here & support a local business. We have never Ben disappointed & would highly recommend.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family have used Pizza Sprint since it opened several years ago. Quite simply we love it. Delicious pizzas, remarkably good value, and incredibly friendly staff- ranging from the owner who cooks the pizzas to the delivery men.

Introduced 4 or 5 work colleagues to their pizzas while working late, all of them loved the pizzas too and were blown away by the value.

Yes, as the previous reviewer comments, Domino's serve delicious pizzas, however at Pizza Sprint you can have 2 great tasting pizzas delivered for less than half the price of a Domino's.

Best Pizza outlet in Dover based on taste AND value.

2  Thank DesdinovaUK
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

Food was cold crusts were burnt the sauce tastes weird wont buy from there again normally use dominoes as their pizza is lovely but thought I would use a local business