“Perfect spot for a breakfast snack”
Review of Costa Coffee

Costa Coffee
Ranked #12 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Dover
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Feeling peckish on a wet Saturday morning in Dover, we reluctantly homed in on Costa faced with Hobson's choice but were pleasantly surprised that this branch of the chain was very good. Smiling, friendly staff, a good coffee and a delicious toasted sandwich set us up for the day.

There are newer reviews for Costa Coffee

Reviewed April 8, 2014

For a cafe chain they make very good coffee. The Tatse of the coffee is better than at Starbucks. The staff tried their best satisfy me. The price / performance ratio is very good. The taste of Costa Coffee, the amount in the glass, makes the price well worth.

I Love Costa Coffee. I hope that we will get soon more branches in Germany soon.

4  Thank andi76ag
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Come on people be fair. Don't get obsessed by the unclean tables, it proves how popular the place is. If it's as bad as you say why is it always full up. I love the coffee, yes the food is overpriced, but then you know that so don't eat here if you want cheap because as another review said there are great spoons down the road. Service is slow in the morning and folk do get fed up with that but it's because it's so popular, and it's so popular because it's largely good.

1  Thank Dirtbag7
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I visited Costa Friday morning for breakfast, there were several tables occupied, but more tables were empty of customers, it was very off putting to see every table had at least one dirty cup on it. There was only one person ahead of us in the queue, so it wasn't particularly busy!
I had a latte and a cheese and ham toastie. The food and drink were nice, but having to clear a table whilst the staff watched was irritating. As I had my young son with me some help with the tray would also have been appreciated but was not offered.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I'm a regular visitor to this costa and have always found it to be clean and tidy. The staff are very friendly and the drinks fabulous.