“small, but good display and lots of information”

Women's Land Army Museum
Ranked #32 of 56 things to do in Dover
Reviewed November 26, 2013

While I was in Dover I heard of this and decided to visit. I loved it. While the museum isn't large it is full of good resource information on the Women's Land Army and I think they did a nice job on the display. It is free (however donations are welcome, so please leave a little something to keep it going) there is also a little cafe next to it so you can grab a cup of tea and cake. I will go back next time I'm in Dover area. Worth the trip.

There are newer reviews for Women's Land Army Museum

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Woman's Land Army did a wonderful job, and they deserve a Museum, but if this is it, then it really doesn't give them the credit they deserve. Nevertheless, if you're in the area, please visit - it's free.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

My husband and I visited this attraction as it was near to our hotel.

It is on a complex with other businesses (a cider shop and cafe) so facilities are available around the attraction. The car parking and entrance to the museum is free.

The museum itself is very small and could do with a lot more artefacts but it gave a good insight into the life of a land army woman and we enjoyed our visit there. You would not need more than 30-45 minutes around the museum but could possibly spend longer on the site if you visited the cider shop and cafe.

5  Thank JerseyGirl1981