I was in UK for business and stayed 3 more nights. I decided to visit Dover and booked here. I soon learned that I forgot my passport at my last hotel. Diane worked with the other hotel and my passport was delivered the next day to Dover...which saved me time and stress. Delightful B&B. Dover castle is awesome. Diane and Barry terrific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic modern in style, welcoming & very comfortable guest rooms are perfect for a stay in Dover! Our AA 4 STAR Silver Award fully acoustic glazed Guest Accommodation Kent is offered with genuine English warmth and hospitality. Personal attention, maps & information ensures the very best is made of your stay. We offer Ensuite Family, Superking, Double and Twin Guest Rooms - in addition, cosy Twin & Single, each with own private lockable bathroom across small landing - ideal for those wanting high quality accommodation but at a budget price. Central for shops, restaurants & launderette - providing left luggage facility, free Wi-Fi & parking, we're situated just 5 minutes' drive from Dover England ferry & cruise terminals & a few minutes' walk from bus & train stations. With simply stunning coastal scenery (the White Cliffs of Dover) & the fabulous Dover Castle - for those with even a little time to spare Dover, in the gorgeous Garden of England County of Kent, offers much to inspire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Maison Dieu Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Dieu Guest House Hotel Dover
- Maison Dieu Guest House Dover, England, UK