Our room at the top was quaint and rather small, but the beds very comfortable. Breakfast was very good indeed and the bacon by far the best we sampled while travelling.
The B&B is well located and not far from the Ferry Port. We were also offed good advice as where to eat in Dover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern, welcoming and very comfortable guest rooms are perfect for a stay in Dover! Our AA 4 STAR Award Guest Accommodation Kent is offered with genuine English warmth and hospitality. Personal attention, maps and information ensures the very best is made of your stay. We offer Ensuite Family, Double, Twin and Single Guest Rooms and in addition, cosy Twin and Single, each with their own private bathroom across small landing for those wanting equally high quality accommodation but at a budget price. Central for shops, restaurants and launderette - providing left luggage facility, free Wi-Fi and parking we are situated just 5 minutes' drive from Dover England ferry & cruise terminals and a few minutes' walk from bus and train stations. With simply stunning coastal scenery and the fabulous Dover Castle - for those with even a little time to spare Dover, in the gorgeous Garden of England County of Kent, offers much to inspire. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Maison Dieu Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Dieu Guest House Hotel Dover
- Maison Dieu Guest House Dover, England, UK