“Great Food”

Flaming Grill
Ranked #111 of 140 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Turkish, Fast Food
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Anyone looking to fill there bellies here's the place to go. The food is of a very high standard and the employees serve with a smile. Me and my family would defiently come back here . Had a great time thankyou!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Ordered tonight. Been told half an hour for delivery. Called them back after over an hour to be told it's busy and that it's on his way. Not an apology, quiet rude. Take away turned up after 1 hour and 10 minutes. Told the driver to give feed back to the lady who takes the orders. He didn't look surprised about my comments. Will not order from them anymore. Customers can take a lot as long as they know about it! This is it for us, will use another one from now on!

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Chicken Khebab is delicious. Very good value. Never been there, only done take away food delivered to me. Would be nice if they were more realistic about the delivery time.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

dont eat from thisplace just ordered food from this place and my burger was not cooked and it was cold, my sons food was very poor cold sausage and the taste was discusting we will not be using this place ever again very poor indeed

Reviewed June 22, 2012

I first found this takeaway when a local paper mystery shopped this outlet. Their reviews were so glowing that I decided to give them a try. When I first visited I mentioned the review and the owner and staff went all out to welcome me and to taste their food. I ordered the chicken Shish and my husband has a lamb Doner. I had tried Doner several times over the years but the only place it was remotely edible was in Turkey. Not the case anymore!

The lamb Doner is just beautiful and the chicken shish just melts in your mouth. We have since worked our way through the entire kebab menu and all are exceptionally delicious.

I have never had a bad meal, the service and welcome is among the best, the food is to die for. The only problem is I now want kebab every night :)

This place is a little gem. And I have never been disappointed. Try and I am sure you will find the same.