TripAdvisor

Mickey's Cafe & Diner
Ranked #43 of 165 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Mickey's Diner we offer something for everyone. We offer a wide range of meals, including:All day breakfastsCarveryKids mealsHome made specialsSnacks and light bitesSteak dinnersFish and chips
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've worked in Maidstone for the past 4 and a half years and I'm due to move for work once again. Stupidly I've only visited this place three times over the years. The food has always been of good quality and the service very quick. You cant fault the prices really as the portions are much bigger than a wetherspoons and the prices are very similar. Love the decor and the parrots kept in the conservatory.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Ben V
Write a reviewReviews (145)

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

I came to this awful place for breakfast with my mom.We ordered food and mum got chicken wrap .As soon as she had a bite she almost womited ....the chicken was off and it smell and taste of rooten food.She politley returned food to our server explainig that something is wrong with the wrap and she ordered just some toast and scrambled eggs which come
come so waterly and tastless but it was beter than chicken wrap. When bill arrived my mom notied that she was charged for a wrap and after she complained about that our waitress she went to get a chef....big lady with no manners and very bad attitude. She said that its not her fault that my mom did not liked chicken wrap and we can take it take it to laboratory for all she cares...I never witnesed that level of ruddnes in any restaurant till today...We paid our bill and left feeling abused and cheathed.Thanks Mickey diner for ruining our day...and tes we will contact EHO oficers in your area .We been lucky not to be poisoned with your horrible food and poor standards...wonder how many people past your restaurant and are not so lucky.And thank you for your abuse and lack of manners.

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank 160ljubisam
Reviewed May 29, 2019

Great service as usual at Mickey's. It's our go to place for breakfast en route to The Netherlands to visit my brother & his family after making an early start from north of Cambridge. Had 2 x gutbuster breakfasts. Great service as usual & would recommend it if you're passing.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank megastar2017
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Always passed this place but never stopped till now.

Nice place with a good choice of food.
I am from London and thought the the menu prices were a bit London high.

I went for the roast chicken. Very nice. I do have to say. Roast chicken meal and a latte what was more of just milky tea. £11.50. expensive. But nice

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

Proper British food with specials like liver and bacon, steak and kidney pudding, rice pudding and bread and butter pudding. All in addition to a full range of fried 'breakfast' type foods.
Children's menu.
Good atmosphere and excellent service.
Not especially cheap but you get quality home cooking.

Date of visit: March 2019