“A full English?”

Mickey's Cafe & Diner
Ranked #41 of 130 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Mickey's Diner we offer something for everyone. We offer a wide range of meals, including:All day breakfastsCarveryKids mealsHome made specialsSnacks and light bitesSteak dinnersFish and chips
Worcester, United Kingdom
“A full English?”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

When will cafe owners realise that one rasher of bacon, one sausage and one egg does not constitute a full English. This was one of the worst breakfasts I have ever had. Apart from the above the plate was swimming in tinned tomato juice, copious baked beans, mushrooms and a fried crust. The tea was cold and the service slow. The decor is pleasant enough as were the staff but the breakfast was just plain awful. We won't be going back.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank sgamvale
Michael5858, Owner at Mickey's Cafe & Diner, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Hi there, sorry for the extremely late reply. First of all I'd like to thank you for your complements on my staff and decor. I work extremely hard to make sure Mickey's has a fun, different and vibrant decor.

Unfortunately I'm struggling to understand your comment about a full English breakfast, as Mickey's provides a wide range of breakfast's, some full English, some not. We also provide a 'pick & choose' service where you can create your own kind of breakfast and pick from an extremely wide range of breakfast foods. Mickey's does not claim that every single one of our breakfast's are 'full English', however, some are and judging by your comment you didn't choose one of or full English breakfasts so with all due respect I can't help but ask why you didn't choose one of our other bigger breakfast's that would of suited your opinion of a full English?

I will most definitely take into account your comment about the slow staff and look into this right away.

I advise anyone with disappointing reviews to always give Mickey's Diner another go and we can assure you better service next time.