“yummy”

Tiger Moth
Ranked #26 of 134 Restaurants in Chatham
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Tiger Moth is a large pub, which offers great food at a very reasonable price! We are very family friendly and children are welcome up until 9pm. We have five large screen TV's, one of which is 3D and one is outisde by the smoking area so you never have to miss any of the action! We have a good sized car park with 50 spaces including four disabled parking spaces.
kent
“yummy”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

we ate in there at lunchtime, the food came out realy quick and hot, the menu was varied and hard to choose as there was lots of nice traditional dishes on there.
we had my nephew with us and even warmed his milk for us. the waitress was very nice and extremly helpful.
top marks on food and service.

London, England
“Typical pub fare”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Just the usual pub experience - nothing spectacular - convenient location and easy parking

1 Thank CatlondonUS
newcastle under lyme
“Great food at great prices !”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We were told it would be a while until our food would be ready, but it did arrive faster than I thought, I asked for Jacket potato as an exchange on my meal and there was no problem.!! Wonderful

Visited May 2012
1 Thank josiebobs
Rochester, United Kingdom
“Excellent, exceeded my expectations!!!”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I only live ten minutes away from this pub and wanted somewhere local to go with a friend. Being a student I don't have much spare money so I suggested this pub as I knew they had offers and the food wasn't too pricey. I had been here prior to this occasion but this time I was pleasantly surprised. On previous visits food had been average but this time it was delicious and came in under 20 minutes of ordering. The menu is extensive and would suit all tastes; the desserts are impressive to for a pub. The staff were friendly. I will definitely be going back again, not too pricey and great food!!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jessica N
Felixstowe, United Kingdom
“You get what you pay for”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The food is ok at the Tiger Moth, sometimes the staff can be a little off and dont always seem happy to help. Overall cheap and cheerful.

Visited September 2011