“Great food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Visited Bangkok House tonight and the food and service was great. The portions were big at a reasonable price and I will definitely be going back! :)

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch at the Bankok House yesterday. The 1st impression was quite bad as we were greeted rather coldly by an unsmiling woman into a completely empty restaurant, except for a couple. The decor is quite nice and the food was good, without being fantastic as Thai cuisine generally is. The atmosphere was awful and the woman serving us one of the grimmest we have met! We do not recommend this place. Canterbury is full of restaurants that deserve business! This was our only bad experience for food during our stay in England.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

best meal I have had in a very long time!!! service was great, and the choice of food was incredible

Reviewed August 1, 2013

One dish I have ordered! Chix Jungle curry, It is not Thai I said to the waitress I am sorry, can the chef eat this dish? She replied If the Thai person ordered this one I wouldn't recommended it.

1  Thank Horeca1906
Reviewed July 22, 2013

lovely thai food... With colleagues we got a lot of dishes. We tried different starter and main dishes. Well cooked, well done. It was a pleasure to dinner in this restaurant. The restaurant is well decorated with typical thai painting and a beautiful thai spring with a nice statue. If you like thai food I really advice you to try this restaurant which is not so far of the old down town of Canterbury.