“Steer clear”
Review of Kashmir Tandoori

Kashmir Tandoori
Reserve with OpenTable
Kashmir Tandoori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #158 of 376 Restaurants in Canterbury
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Went to this restuarant for my wifes birthday after reading the reviews, expecting something special. You wouldnt believe how dissapointed we are, slow service, shabby environment, very poor food. When we left I was asked by the owner if it was ok. I replied that it was a big dissapointment, he said wiithout any appology "thats what you have to expet on a saturday night". I even corrected the bill in their favour, at least my concience is clear. No tip though. Take my advice, steer clear, Slow service, poor food, bad management attitude. CF Canterbury

2  Thank Chris F
There are newer reviews for Kashmir Tandoori

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Fairly quiet in the restaurant but then it was quite early and the night of the predicted storm in Kent. The waiter who took our order did not understand what we were saying and did not know half of the items on the menu - he also wrote it all down on the back of a serviette. Food was lovely - very tasty and served quickly. Price wise it was really good value.

3  Thank SheilaWise
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Everything is wrong with this place, from the terrible quality of the food to the shockingly bad service to the out of date decor. I should of known when i walked in why it was the only quiet restaurant in town last night! Canterbury don't make curries and I can see why now.

1  Thank Gomenasi
Reviewed October 12, 2013

As long term fans and customers of The Kashmir, I have to say we won't be going back again. Ordered a takeaway. We collected the food, only to discover on getting home that part of our order was missing. Cue a friendly phone call to say it would be delivered within 15 minutes. TWO HOURS LATER we were still waiting having had several assurances that it would be delivered within 15 minutes. Such a shame that poor customer service means that we won't be going back for a very long time and we will transfer our custom elsewhere.

1  Thank exiguusmus
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Have been going here for years! Still the same family run restaurant, great food - want to try Tuesday banquet night! One of my best is the Naga! Excellent food & great atmosphere, traditional curry house one of the best in Canterbury

1  Thank spanish_sun2