“Love it!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I've been going about 30 times I have squid chips or nachos then chicken far heaters and for dessert fondu! It's the best!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,270)

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Went to Cafe Des Amis this evening and loved it. I've never been here before i don't know why as it's only 20mins from where i live. First impressions, made me smile when i walked in, for a Sunday it was buzzing, great ambience,i knew we had made the right choice to eat here. There were people of all ages, families, friends etc,etc. Great food, service was friendly and welcoming, food was very tasty. Cocktails were a little pricey £6.75 for a Mojito but enjoyed it all the same and will be returning.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Lovely, tasty food. I've visited many times in the past but not for a while and took my husband for his birthday (who's never been). He thoroughly enjoyed it too! I had the pollo verde & he had the duck in mole sauce we had the antojitos for two - delicious! As were the mojitos!

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We do like coming here, however I think they need a bit more variety on the menu.

Their seafood starter is delicious and their paella is great. The service is good but can be slow when it's really busy.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

The nacho's were swimming in oil and the salsa was tasteless. The cheese on top was a big rubbery mess. The 2 tacos I had for mains were just sad with a tiny amount of filling in. The burrito we had was disgusting. We have eaten a lot of mexcan food over the years and never come across a burrito that was this awful. No rice but filled with dry overcooked chicken, aubergine and courgettes. I think they must have run out of chilli because the food had no flavour at all. Very bad.

2  Thank TammyWilts