“Fantastic Meal!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My family and I had a fantastic meal here last week - the food was exceptionally great and the bill was very reasonable compared to the amount of food we had. Cannot fault the service or the location, they were all superb. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Hilary S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,250)

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Great place, quirky decor. The food and service were brilliant. I had the lamb stew which was melt in the mouth. When I'm back in Canterbury that is where I will go!

1  Thank sam186394
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Went here yesterday as a group of 8 for a birthday. I found the seating extremely uncomfortable in there, a few of the other people also commented on this as well. Me & my partner got a starter for 2 which was priced at £14… which was ridiculous as there was practically nothing on the plate. A few olives, a meat ball each, a bit of salad, 2 tiny meat things and cheese sauce.. do not get the sharer platters absolute waste of money! BUT it did get better with the main, we ordered duck fajitas which were delicious, we had 3 pancakes each which was just about enough. I still think nearly 30 pounds is still quite pricey for what it is but the duck was lovely. You can refill your wheel with salsa, cheese etc. for free which was good because a table of 8 quickly ran out. My friends told me the Burritos were really nice.
Drinks were fairly priced. Staff were ok. Nice mexican but over priced.

1  Thank Sophia J
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Excellent and unusual soups and nice pastries, good quality drinks, convenient location. Friendly staff providing good service at reasonable prices.

1  Thank Laurasdad
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Had high hopes for this Mexican.....but unfortunately left disappointed. It was nothing special, sides that came with the fajitas were tiny and a poor attempt at Mexican cuisine....will not return.
It's very pricey for the quality on offer.

2  Thank PiggyKent1