“Fab”

Canterbury Glass Art
Ranked #3 of 53 Shopping in Canterbury
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Canterbury Glass Art is a gallery and workshop for Minster Glass Studio. Watch as we create glass figurines and Jewellery as you browse the bright and spacious gallery. All the items are made by us in the UK. Groups are welcome.Wheelchair accessible Free demonstrationsEnglish, Spanish and Japanese spoken.
leicestershire
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Fab”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Found this great little shop, in Canterbury, it's glass ear rings were great value for money, as was all the other things in the shop, a great place to buy your souvenirs, that are unique and much better than the usual run of the mill stuff.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank tech201154

• Chinese (Traditional) first
TONBRIDGE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fascinating Skill”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

...the finished items were very nice but watching them being made/crafted was a highlight of the visit. The shops need to be supported also as the cost was excellent...

Visited December 2013
2 Thank TandDTonbridge
Kent, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Unrivalled Talent”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I cannot recommend the craftsmanship or the value for money and the bespoke service highly enough. I have commissioned two pairs of cufflinks in the past, both pairs surpassed my expectations and I wear them regularly at work. This has seen them draw many compliments and questions about where they came from. I'm getting married in June and will be having my Groom's party cufflinks made here (5pairs), so best get the order in!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kendomac
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Flameworking lesson”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Would just like to share what an amazing experience this was! The activities were well explained and at a 2 hour lesson you get to take part in a good range of skills. You are allowed to keep everything that is made in the lesson which makes it amazing value for money and a great keepsake! You are taught by Tony who is a lovely man, very friendly and easy to talk to. You definitely recommend trying this out.

Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun lessons and brilliant gifts”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I bought my aunt and cousin some pieces from the studio before Christmas and I was really pleased with the lovely art and jewellery as well as the atmosphere of the shop and the friendliness of Yuki and Tony, the owners. I was really pleased when I had the lovely birthday surprise of a lesson in working with the glass to make figurines! I had a two-hour lesson, and considering the lesson was one on one, detailed, fun, and included keeping the pieces I made as well as the demonstration pieces- I can definitely say the price is astonishingly affordable and reasonable. I really enjoyed learning something completely new. Tony was the tutor and he was friendly and patient, made each step easy to understand, and I felt really at-ease. I will definitely be going back as soon as I can!

Visited January 2014