“Nice cafe”

Cuisines: Cafe
Description: We are an indepndent Speciality coffee roaster and coffee house
Description: We are an indepndent Speciality coffee roaster and coffee house
Reviewed April 24, 2014

The coffee was pretty good and it's nice to see a new, independant cafe with some sofas and a garden area. It seems that the roastery will bring in more customers too as there were people buying there own beans. The prices were pretty good.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Hands down the best place to get coffee in Canterbury. I have been to Neros for sometime but now I've found this hidden gem I'm hooked!

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Saw this coffee shop as we strolled past on our way to the main part of the town. I've never noticed it before - very tiny shop front but we went in and turns out it's been there for sometime. Canterbury is HEAVING with coffee shops but this one has its own roaster at back on ground floor (maybe others do?) Erica who served us, is married to the owner. She from Peru and her English is very good - better than my Peruvian that's for sure! She was very friendly and helpful and made a coffee suggestion. Décor is rustic, natural, wooden floors etc. Shop is narrow and extends to a small courtyard surrounded by walls at back with 2 tables that seats about 8-10 people at a push. Coffee very nice and reasonably priced

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Absolutely love this place! Wonderful idea having a real proper coffee place in Canterbury rather than another costa.. Provides such a huge selection of coffees for those who really know their stuff, as well as smoothies, frappes, and some nibbly bits. Last time I visited me and a friend were able to stay upstairs where they brought our coffees to us, and it just felt like being in someones living room. Hope this place survives despite all the bloody coffee chains!

2  Thank Sadie W
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Why people bother going to the chain coffee shops is beyond me. Not only does the microroastery serve the best coffee around it is also provided by people who seriously care about what they do. Not only is it the best, it is also very reasonably priced. Great coffee to drink in and great coffee to take to use at home.

2  Thank laurence e