“Service a little slow but worth the wait”

Wildwood Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 372 Restaurants in Canterbury
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
East sussex
“Service a little slow but worth the wait”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Four of us went for a bit to eat on a Sunday night and it was a delight the service was good the waitress was polite and friendly but the food took some time to arrive.
The food when it arrived was well cooked and very tasty I had the carbonara which was baked/grilled in a skillet.
We all really enjoyed our meal in a relaxed friendly atmosphere.

• Visited August 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Deal, United Kingdom
“Tasty”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

One of the nicest Italians I've had for a long time. Just yummy! Try the chicken, mushroom and pancetta risotto, full of flavour.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

This was my third visit, and after two superb experiences I was really disappointed. We waited nearly an hour to pay the bill. There only appeared to be one waiter which could have been the issue. The food was excellent again but even though I got up and asked the waiter to accompany me back to the table (he agreed) he went to serve another table on the way back. In the end we got up and requested to pay at the door. Such a shame because I loved this place. Don't necessarily let this put you off though. Just have a look at how many waiting staff they have on!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Paddy R
Margate, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Had a great time celebrating my Birthday here with a party of 18. Everyone commented on how impressed they were with the food and the staff were friendly and attentive and went well above the call of duty to ensure we had a good time....well done Wildwood Canterbury!!

Visited August 2014
“As good as it gets”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

As a regular customer we enjoy top food and service.From my observations I believe it to be so for casual customers as well.

Visited August 2014