Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 03/19/21
Free cancellation until 03/18/21
eDreams$132
Travelocity$132
CheapTickets$132
All reviews cottage number the cottages city centre room overlooking the garden lovely hotel ample parking cooked breakfast breakfast was excellent cricket ground four poster stayed nights single bed breakfast room road noise pleasant stay full english member of staff
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2017

The Ebury Hotel is in two adjoining Victorian mansions on a road just off the city centre and very close to the Kent CC ground at Saint Lawrence. The rooms are large and comfortable and the breakfast was better than that offered by most hotels. The hotel has a very large garden and with plenty of places to sit outside and even enjoy an open air spa bath! Parking and newspapers are free and there is a good bar which serves sandwiches and light meals up to 11pm.The centre of Canterbury with lots of restaurants is about a 10 minute walk A real find with a very professional and friendly staff. There are also cottages for rent in the grounds.

Room tip: Rooms at the back have a good view of the large tree lined garden.
Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed June 18, 2017

My wife and I were relocated to the Ebury after a flood in our house resulted in us staying out of it for five months. We spent nearly three of these in one of the cottages behind the Hotel. It was ideal for us, being quiet, yet close to town and had all the amenities we required. For a holiday cottage it would be perfect. It was serviced regularly and kept very clean. When we needed it, breakfast in the hotel was excellent.
The staff, from the manager to the cleaners were very friendly and helpful and went out of their way to help us through this difficult time.
I would unreservedly recommend the Ebury to anybody.

Room tip: Rooms at the back and the cottages are really quiet,
Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank RodnJac
Reviewed June 18, 2017

Very well run establishment. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. We were in cottage number 9. A very quiet and comfortable cottage, clean, well serviced, and refreshed every day. Well located for all of Canterbury's amenities.

Room tip: Cottage 9 was fantastic.
Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Very clean rooms, nice garden and terrasse, top staff, very helpfull and understanding.
Soundproof doors would be great, but all in all a nice place.
If we come back to Canterbury, we will surely stay here.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I came here many times during the weekends for breakfast but last time I came they treated me as a burden. I came at 9:20 am which is early as breakfast never closes before 10 am and they told me in very rude manners that they were closed. I find it very disrespectful counting that I was a loyal customer until now. Never coming back.

Date of stay: May 2017