“Lovely”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Food great!! Service was great as usual the pancake menu is amazing!!! Great little place to go eat lunch !

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Wow what a fantastic menu I spent ages trying to make up my mind as there was so much great choices and when I made my order I wished I'd ordered one of my other choices !
Still I wasn't disappointed the coffee came up first and blew my socks off and when the food was place down I was already salivating ! They say you eat with your eyes well mine were full, and although I was full I had to try the home made cake Yum Yum
Great service the staff were very friendly, I'm gutted I live so far away !
The history on the front of the menu was really interesting too

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I loved the place. A massive menu. Good food. Don't expect restaurant service as this is a cafe. Friendly service though. I kept thinking of Denny's that I went to as a kid and will be back for sure. The only critisism was the pretentious teenager sitting next to me who loved the sound of her own voice, but that can't be helped. I'll sit upstairs next time...

Reviewed December 29, 2013

We visited Chambers a year ago and liked the friendly ambience, good service and nice meal. So we decided to go back this year. It's still a friendly place to go to with kids, but the food isn't as good anymore. A shame, especially because the service isn't that good either. Yes it was busy (they'd forgotten all about us, so we had to wait quite some time), but friendly staff isn't enough. There's a nice cathedral view on the first floor 'though.

1  Thank Mike E
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I quite found Chamber's by accident. My daughter and her flatmate's were shopping. I was cold and weary and longing for a cup of tea. The service was superb, the tea hot and fragrant and the pastry magnificent.I enjoyed learning about the history of the building as well. I will definitely visit Chamber's again.
Desiree from Idaho USA