“Great private courtyard and great cake!”
Review of Boho

Boho
Ranked #60 of 381 Restaurants in Canterbury
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Loved the variety of cakes and drinks available, and the courtyard was a real haven away from the hustle and bustle of the high street.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Yummy food and good location. Staff were friendly and service was great. We sat out the front and watched people walk the high street but there was also a cute looking garden and nice interior also.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We came here on the recommendation of my sister after I said I wanted a burger but not from a fast food place. It has a lovely atmosphere and they were very helpful as we had my 17 month old. They provided a high chair and a lovely toy for him. We ordered two burgers and a steak sandwich (husband was with us as well). The only negative I can say is that I had to ask for someone to take an order but they were really pleasant when they did come. The food took a while to arrive but boy, was it worth the wait! The burgers were fantastic, really well made. They came with chunky chips that seemed freshly cut. I struggled to eat my meal but managed to finish (!) but my sister really struggled. Would definitely go there if I was in Canterbury again.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We were looking for a place to eat before going to the theatre at 7:30pm. We called in at lunchtime to check the menu and were persuaded to book a table for 6pm. We arrived at 5:55, there was no table ready and they didn't seem aware of the reservation.
After they pulled two tables together we waited for at least 10 minutes before our order was taken. It took another 45 minutes for our food to be served. It was delicious but we were feeling rushed by this time. They took so long that we didn't have time to enjoy the desserts we ordered which turned up as we paid and were leaving.
We only just got to the theatre in time and felt quite stressed, it was supposed to be a special evening for my visiting family and a shame that, due to indifferent service, we couldn't enjoy our meal. The restaurant was virtually empty, I have no idea how they cope when it's busy.
I would recommend the food but I wouldn't risk going again if I had less than two hours to eat two courses.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I ended eating here because we couldn't reach agreement on anywhere else but, are we glad we did. It is a very small, bohemian looking place, almost swallowed up by the chain restaurants around it. But do not be deceived by appearances. the food and service are anything but shabby. The food was gorgeous - very well presented and flavours to die for. The house wine was incredibly good. And the service super efficient and friendly. We had a lovely chat with the lady owner and it is a family run business. I only hope they buck the trend and continue for many years to come. I want to return!